CALIFORNIA NEXT

February 27, 2018

CALIFORNIA NEXT

 
California next
I´m soon saying goodbye to all the snow and hello to warmth and sunshine, because in a few hours I´m on my way to Palm Springs, California! I´m attending the Modernism Week (that has been on my wish-list for many years now) with my friends Melissa behind the blog Ideas to Steal and Allan behind the Danish blog Bungalow5. You can read more about Modernism Week here.
Actually, before we are attending the event in Palm Springs, Melissa and I are going to stay a couple of nights in a very nice cottage in Joshua Tree and explore the wilderness in the desert. It´s going to be so exhiting!
You can follow our adventures on my Instagram and Instagram Stories if you want…
Have a lovely Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.