JOSHUA TREE

February 27, 2018

Our first stop in California is the amazingly charming Joshua Tree Casita that we have rented for a couple of nights trough Airbnb. My heart started singing the second we entered the door into this place. This cottage in the middle of the desert in Joshua Tree is the perfect little place to get some peace and quite. It´s also very inspiring with all its lovely details both inside and outside. I can truly recommend this place if you are in search for a unique and peaceful adventure in the LA area. It´s a 2,5-3 hours drive from LAX.
I have been sharing a lot of videos with you on my Instagram stories, but here are some photos from the “casita” we have been spending our last 2 days. Today we are heading to Palm Springs and Modernism Week – that´s going to be very exciting as well!
My bedroom at the casita.
Kitchen details
Magical scenery outside the cottage.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.