SUMMER HOUSE

February 27, 2018

SUMMER HOUSE

Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest
Pin this image on Pinterest

With the new year there always comes a desire for a refresh, whether that be mind, body, or where you live. By this time, the Christmas decorations are put away, and I’m itching to bring a more natural, relaxed vibe back into the house. And even though this is absolutely ridiculous, I have my mind set on the spring. So bottomline, by now I’m trying to figure out where to put new plants and I’m moving furniture around. You gotta do what you gotta do to get through January and February!
The house above has me daydreaming about our new house and places to travel in 2018. I love indoor/outdoor living – I find spaces like this so chill with the natural elements like concrete countertops, natural wood decor, worn brass, fresh green, and just the overall simplicity. That pool area looks so peaceful, the perfect spot for a swim and a glass of champagne to ring in the new year.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.